ALL FAMILIES AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO JOIN US!
If you would like to contact an SCC Executive member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR NEXT MEETING IS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th @ 6:00 PM AT THE SCHOOL, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE BACK TO SCHOOL BBQ. Babysitting is available.
The 2016-17 Executive positions will be determined at the AGM.
Many thanks to the SCC for their support through:
- donations to our literacy program
- donations to our self-regulation / inclusion programming
- supporting our monthly recognition assemblies for role models of the Circle of Courage
- school clothing orders
- school rebuild committee work
- lighting and sound for winter concert
- literacy resource funding
- RPS Board of Trustees advisory
- teacher appreciation day
- advocation work for the Imperial community
- grade 8 farewell gifts
- iPad purchases
- farewell BBQ support
- Grade 8 farewell awards and donations
- Food gifts
Have you ever gone to a meeting at the school and felt like the teachers were speaking their own language?
Education is full of acronyms for just about everything and it can be overwelming!
Click the attachment below for a "Cheat Sheet" of common acronyms in today's education.
Of course we ALWAYS welcome questions too!
|Common Acronyms in Schools.pdf||60.51 KB|