We have an exciting final week of school prior to the break, here’s what’s going on:
1. You will receive 2 tickets with this letter with one of your child(ren)’s teacher’s names on it, with these tickets you will enjoy soup and bannock on Wednesday, December 19th @ 12:00 p. m. sharp. The two provided are for parents and caregivers only. Starting at 12:30 p.m. parents/caregivers are invited to the gym for our Winter “Soul”stice Campfire where you can view your student’s artwork and watch a variety of classrooms perform. Please bring a blanket to sit on as it is a camping theme.
2. Candy cane sales are happening all week – students can purchase candy canes to send to friends/adults in the building 2 for $1. Candy canes will be delivered Friday, December 21st.
3. Assembly – Generosity and Caroling – 9:45 am December 21st
4. Early Dismissal for students @ 2:30 on December 21st
5. SCC Pizza Lunch & Dance – forms went home – all money due Wednesday, December 19th. Thank you to our SCC for hosting and fundraising for the school – dance will take place in the afternoon and candy bags will be available for $2.